This year, my socially conscious goals are focused on Body, Mind, and Spirit.
In 2022, I based my goals on what I had started on in 2021 and wanted to go further with. The pandemic still had most social gatherings canceled in 2021, and my living situation was different as well. So 2022 Goals naturally lacked a social component.
Forward to now, and I realize acutely that a social life is what I’m lacking. Super ironic since I’m striving to become more socially conscious, right? For my 2023 Goals, every aspect has at least one social component.
Conscious Body Goals
- Join a running group
- Join a yoga class
- Go out dancing or learn online
- One-in-one-out beauty and clothing
Conscious Mind Goals
- Join a writers’ group
- Read 1 book per month from my shelf
- Join a book club
- Join a board game group
Conscious Spirit Goals
- Meditate 3x weekly including in my meditation group
- One long run per week, un-timed
- Attend a spiritual retreat
- Volunteer more often
- Keep spending quality time with dogs!
Is this a lot? Probably. But I wrote this blog post at a Writers’ Group meetup, so I’m already on my way.